What Is an Idr™ campaIGn?
Integrated Direct Response™ campaigns use in-depth analysis of digital and media marketing and advertising strategies. Product sales performance is put under the microscope to evaluate each component of your marketing project. The first steps of an IDR campaign include: the identification of a primary offer and value proposition, the development of a visual marketing and positioning strategy, and an evaluation of the product's current business model, target revenues, and costs. Listed below are various examples of comprehensive financial modeling and proprietary analytic performance metrics that HandsOnConsulting offers their clients throughout the IDR campaign process. For more information please email HandsOnConsulting by clicking on the button below.
Comprehensive Financial modeling
- Revenue modeling, business structure viability, development and evaluation
- Cash-flow analysis
- Performance objectives
- Strategic and contingency planning
Proprietary analytic performance metrics
- Break-Even Analysis
- Proprietary analytic performance metrics
- Product positioning and strategic marketing
- Integration and management of all service providers
- Real-time program analysis, evaluation and modification
- Systems management and data integration
© 2019 HandsOnConsulting, LLC